TRAVEL CONSULTANT – FIJI SALES AND MARKETING
- Are you looking for an exciting career, not just a job?
- Are you passionate about travel and delighting customers?
- Do you want to be rewarded for your hard work?
Fiji Sales and Marketing, based in Vancouver, WA, have a unique job opening and are looking for an experienced travel consultant to work leads, close sales and service customers planning to travel to one of the most sought-after destinations in the world, Turtle Island, Fiji.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You’ll plan, book and manage our guests travels needs which may also include planning their flight itineraries. We’ll give you all the training to ensure you are up to speed with product knowledge of the island to ensure our guests have a unique vacation that will enrich their lives.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Someone with experience within the Travel Industry (ideally 4+ years) with a passion for selling luxury vacations ideally to the destinations in the South Pacific, working towards KPIs or targets which demonstrate your drive and ability to achieve
- You must be self-motivated, with a great personality and keen attention to detail
- A desire to succeed and excel in the luxury travel market
- Strong product knowledge, with a commitment to constantly developing this knowledge
- Passionate about your clients & wanting to create a unique vacation experience
- A real team player who wants to be part of a successful sales team
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE;
- Respond to sales inquiry in a timely and efficient manner through our CRM, Zoho
- Prepare guest itineraries and travel documents
- Collect guest payments
- Attend training sessions to keep up to date with industry and product knowledge
- Work towards achieving team and individual sales targets + incentives
Working 40 hours per week, we are committed to finding the right person for our business and this role is available for an immediate start.
This is a salary and commission based role. If you want to earn great money and enjoy what you do and be rewarded for you hard work – apply today! Send your resume & cover letter to [email protected] Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Applications close 5pm (PST) June 17, 2018. You must have the right to live and work in the United States.