With 500 acres and countless beaches for you to explore, Turtle Island is widely considered the most magical experience in the South Pacific. At any time we host at most 14 couples. If you’d like to experience Turtle Island for yourself, your close friends, or your family exclusively, we welcome you to reserve the entire island for a week of your own. Escape to Turtle Island for your dream wedding on the beach of the Blue Lagoon with your closest friends, invite your entire family for a reunion that you’ll remember forever, or just gather for an island party of a lifetime! We can assure you, living in your own private paradise is a life experience that is unparalleled, and nearly indescribable.
We offer spacious and serene accommodations (14 bures – Fijian villas – in total), delectable food and world-class wines, and an incredible array of water sports, culture immersion, and memory-making activities. Each bure is assigned a “Bure Mama” (your dedicated, personal concierge) to fulfill each and every desire of your guests. And if your group includes children, we assign nannies or “Bula Buddies” to every child so they also experience the personal attention of a fun-loving Fijian caretaker and activities suited to the child’s age. When you reserve Turtle Island for your personal enjoyment exclusively, we’re delighted to offer you complete privacy and unparalleled service.
We charge a flat fee for your week-long island holiday, inclusive of meet and greet service, 14 bures which can accommodate 2 adults and up to 4 children, dining and beverages, activities, and all transfers to and from Turtle Island from Nadi. With this all-inclusive approach, you are free to enjoy your paradise, without ever considering a monetary decision.
You and your guests will enjoy:
- Private beachfront bures (Fijian villas) located on the shores of the famous Blue Lagoon and hand-crafted in traditional Fijian style
- All meals including a la carte breakfasts, sumptuous buffet lunches or private champagne and lobster picnics on a private beach, afternoon snacks, pre-dinner savouries and gourmet dinners
- All beverages including fine wines, spirits, and champagnes
- All activities including reef fishing, scuba diving, horseback riding on the beach, mountain biking, sunset cruise, sailing, kayaking, snorkeling, windsurfing, and use of all sporting equipment
- Fully dedicated Bure Mama who solely looks after the guests staying in her bure
- Children’s Activities Program (if needed)
- Romantic private dine-outs
- Nightly Gourmet Dinner Parties
Join us for a week on Turtle Island in which the island is exclusively yours. We look forward to knowing the merriment of your crew and sharing an experience that will forever bind your loved ones with treasured memories.