Savor Turtle Island 2015 - A Month of Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving is all about gratitude and celebration of abundance. Food is at the heart of this celebration and Turtle Island boasts a cornucopia of the freshest produce grown on the island and seafood caught daily from the surrounding waters. This year, we want to explore and share this abundance with our guests for an entire month. Between November 10th and December 10th, we are extremely privileged to be hosting four incredible chefs from around the world, each of whom will bring their own individual styles and culinary expertise to the Island.
Meet the Chefs
An executive chef for over three years on the ESPN fishing show Offshore Adventures. You can't help but fall in love with his free-style cooking.... More
A semi-finalist on season 2 of Bravo’s Top Chef - was voted “fan favorite” and subsequently named one of People Magazines “Sexiest Men Alive” in 2012... More
A renowned French-born Chef, regarded as one of the leading fine dining Chef in Australia.. Jacques is also Turtle Island's Food Director... More
With numerous television appearances on shows such as Good Morning America, The View, Rachel Ray, and VH1Live....
These chefs will transform the finest locally produced ingredients into dishes that combine the flavors of Fiji with influences from their own style of cuisine. This unique culinary experience takes place on one of the world’s most beautiful and exclusive private islands.
Guests will be able to interact one-on-one with the chefs, participate in cooking classes, and of course, indulge in the most delicious South-Pacific inspired dishes. Reservations for this event will be open from August 30. Space is very limited, so guests will need to be quick to secure their dates.
A Fijian Culinary Adventure
To complement the Savor Turtle Island 2015 experience, we have created the following exclusive for you to experience great food, great company, and a great atmosphere, while also experiencing the Fijian culture and life on an intimate private island paradise home to just 14 couples at a time.
On your last day you will learn to cook some of Fiji’s most unique dishes in an Island Cooking Class with experienced local cooks as they take you on a mouth watering journey of traditional Fijian & Indian flavours.
- Return Seaplane Transfers to Turtle Island;
- 6 nights in a Grand Beachfront Bure on Turtle Island;
- Nightly pre-dinner drinks with canapés;
- Daily 3-course South-Pacific inspired degustation lunch and dinner with wine pairings to complement the meals;
- Cooking demonstrations and interaction with guest chef;
- All beverages, including cocktails, top shelf liquor, wines, beers and non-alcoholic drinks;
- Daily cooked and/or continental breakfast;
- Personal butler service (“Bure Mama”) to take care of all your needs – and ensure that your beachfront villa is always stocked with beverages of your choice, platters of tropical fruit, and freshly baked cookies and brownies;
- All activities and cultural experiences including village visits, sunset cruises, mountain top dinners, water sports, diving, fishing and horse riding;
- Complimentary laundry service;
- 2 x 30 minute massages at Vonu Spa;
- 1 night at the Hilton Fiji Beach Resort & Spa Denarau - Studio Beachfront;
- Half-day local Fijian cooking class, including lunch and refreshments.
Travel: 10 Nov - 10 Dec, 2015
Book by: 31 Oct, 2015