Enquire Now to Book Your Holiday:
Buy One, Get One Free Airfare
PLUS free accommodation upgrade and a spa credit of $500! For a saving of almost 30%, this exclusive offer must be booked by August 31st, 2014.
This amazing, all-inclusive offer from Turtle Island includes the following when guests pay for one international airfare and seven nights at Turtle Island in a Deluxe Bure:
- ONE FREE, economy/coach round-trip, international airfare (Up to $1,500, from LAX)
- ONE FREE, round-trip, seaplane flight from Nadi to Turtle Island ($500 value)
- FREE upgrade to a Grand Bure ($420 value per night)
- A $500 credit in the new Vonu Spa
- All meals, including just-caught lobster picnic lunches on your own private beach
- All drinks, including fine wines and spirits
- All activities, including reef fishing and scuba diving
- A dedicated “bure mama” – your personal concierge – for any and every need
Offer valid for travel 06 Oct – 19 Dec 2014; 12 Jan – 04 Apr 2015; 21 Apr – 19 Jun 2015. Other restrictions may apply. Minimum stay is 7 nights and must book by August 31st, 2014. May not be used in conjunction with any other specials such as stay pay deals, return plan or contra booking. International Air must be booked with Turtle Island Holidays. Other restrictions may apply.
Turtle Island is an unspoiled, privately owned island paradise in tropical Fiji. An all-inclusive resort, we host just 14 couples at one time, allowing every guest to experience the magic of our 500-acre idyll. Imagine being together on your own private beach, sipping champagne, as the tropical breeze carries the scent of exotic flowers, and the warm, azure water beckons you to relax. Secluded from the world, you can fully enjoy paradise as one. Dine on exquisite seafood caught daily in our waters, fruits and vegetables grown on the island, perfectly paired with top-flight wines to complement each menu. And from the moment you arrive, our nurturing Fijian staff attends to your every need.
Our truly all-inclusive rate includes:
- Your own private beach, any day
- All gourmet meals served with top-flight wines
- All beverages, including spirits, available anytime
- Meals and snacks available anytime
- Your own “Bure Mama” to attend to your every need
- Unique to Turtle Island:
- Sunset Cruise on the Blue Lagoon
- Mountain top dinners
- Private beach picnics
- Private Pontoon dinners
- Traditional meke performances
- Nightly Kava ceremonies
- Turtle Island Choir
- Reef fishing
- Garden tours
- Horseback riding
- Island tours
- Lomilomi massage
- Fijian medicine plant tour
- Mountain biking
- Paddle boarding
- Scuba diving – one dive per day, for certified divers
- Spacious 1,300 square foot bure (Fijian villa) on the beach
- 4 poster king size bed
- Queen size daybed on the veranda
- Spacious living room
- Twin-head shower
- Refrigerator stocked with beverages, spirits of your choice, fruit, and snacks
Our guests are couples who enjoy each other’s company and become fast friends. It is thus highly desirable that guests are English speaking, which allows for complete interaction with staff and fellow guests, which is an important ingredient of our resort experience. This way, when everyone gathers together, all can share stories and conversation.
We request a minimum stay of six nights which allows you to experience all aspects of Turtle Island – time to relax, explore the island, and become part of our Fijian family. Everyone is called by their first names. Guests get to know our island community and enjoy the warm feeling of being a part of our family. It’s our joy to pamper you with unequaled service based on genuine care and friendship.
Our aim is to provide you with your most enjoyable holiday ever. Be assured that you will receive unparalleled personal attention from our Fijian staff. From the many guests who return and are members of our extended Turtle family, we know you’ll find your stay unforgettable.