Unlike other resorts in Fiji, Turtle Island is truly all-inclusive, this means all meals, drinks (including Champagne by the bottle), activities, including scuba diving and fishing are all included.
Our all inclusive policy is there for a very important reason. Once you arrive, you are transported out of a money-oriented society into another exotic world…No bills to sign, no checks to cash, no monetary considerations whatsoever.
2015/16 Specials Released!
Contact one of our Client Managers today for pricing and travel dates!
Ends March 31, 2015
We only allow 14 couples on our private Island at any one time. Why? Because we only have 14 beaches.
Imagine being together on your own private beach, sipping champagne, as the tropical breeze carries the scent of exotic flowers, and the warm, azure water beckons you to relax.
Secluded from the world, you can fully enjoy paradise as one.
Dine on exquisite seafood caught daily in our waters, fruits and vegetables grown on the island, perfectly paired with top-flight wines to complement each menu.
The moment you arrive, our nurturing Fijian staff attends to your every need.
- Your own private beach, any day
- All gourmet meals served with top-flight wines
- All beverages, including spirits, available anytime
- Meals and snacks available anytime
- Your own “Bure Mama” to attend to your every need
- Unique to Turtle Island:
- Sunset Cruise on the Blue Lagoon
- Mountain top dinners
- Private beach picnics
- Private Pontoon dinners
- Traditional meke performances
- Nightly Kava ceremonies
- Turtle Island Choir
- Reef fishing
- Garden tours
- Horseback riding
- Island tours
- Lomilomi massage
- Fijian medicine plant tour
- Mountain biking
- Paddle boarding
- Scuba diving – one dive per day, for certified divers
- Spacious 1,300 square foot bure (Fijian villa) on the beach
- 4 poster king size bed
- Queen size daybed on the veranda
- Spacious living room
- Twin-head shower
- Refrigerator stocked with beverages, spirits of your choice, fruit, and snacks