Fine Wine and Beverages
Turtle Island is all about the finer points in life: Love, travel, relaxation, incredible meals, and of course, great wine. We go out of our way (quite literally) to hand pick selections from the most wonderful boutique wineries in the world. We find wines from the premier wine growing regions from all points of the globe, but these wineries are just far enough off the beaten path that you’ll likely be trying them for the first time while visiting us.
Our wine list changes constantly, ensuring that each vintage is up to high standards. We find wines that pair with our island meals … such as our Mongolian Barbeque, which pairs well with our Young’s Vineyard’s 2007 Cabernet Sauvignon. Or try something sweet like our Allan Scott 2008 Marlborough Riesling with something spicy, like our Curry night. Meals finish with delectable ports and dessert wines
Our selections may change, but our desire and passion to bring you unique, interesting, delicious hidden gems does not falter. In fact, the wine country lifestyle is not far off from the island life. Every day, we enjoy the finer things in life. We hope you’ll enjoy them with us soon!
At the start of your stay with us, you are welcome to peruse the cellar so you can select your favourites for a picnic or dine-out.
- Taittinger Champagne Brut, USA
- Moet Chandon, France
- Prosecco Doc, Italy
- Allan Scott 2013 Riesling - Marlborough, NZ
- Highfield Estate 2013 Sauvignon Blanc - Marlborough, NZ
- Babich Black Label 2013 Sauvignon Blanc - Marlborough, NZ
- Shaw and Smith 2013 Sauvignon Blanc - Adelaide Hills, South Australia
- Pierro Semillon 2013 Sauvignon Blanc - Margaret River, Western Australia
- Fermoy Estate 2011 Chardonnay - Margaret River, Western Australia
- Hoddles Creek 2013 Chardonnay - Yarra Valley, Victoria, Australia
- Eyrie Dundee Hills 2012 Pinot Gris - Oregon, USA
- Gran Sasso 2013 Pinot Grigio - Abruzzo, Italy
- Charles Melon 'Rose of Virginia' 2013 - Barossa Valley, South Australia
- Turkey Flat Rose 2014 - Barossa Valley, South Australia
- Domaine Saint Andrieu Rose 2012 - Provence, France
- Mount Riley Pinot Noir 2013 - Marlborough, NZ
- Little Goat Creek Pinot Noir - Marlborough, NZ
- Parri Toscano Sangiovese 2012 - Tuscany, Italy
- Parri Toscano Chianti 2012 - Italy
- Red Head Shiraz 2013 - Barossa Valley, South Australia
- Lilly Pilly Estate Noble Muscat 2000 - Leeton, New South Wales, Australia
- Siacca Tanir 1999 - Italy
There are times, when an icy cold beer is all you need. While it is not possible to stock every type of beer from all over the world, we keep a range of beers from various parts of the world including local beers that will be sure to satisfy.
What better way to truly enjoy the tropics than with an icey cool cocktail. Ask our bartender for the cocktail of the day or choose from our cocktail menu at the bar.