A getaway is a chance for you to rest and relax while sharing the company of someone that you love. As a result, island getaways are particularly suitable because they provide plenty of privacy plus an enticing combination of exciting landscapes. After all, where are you going to find the best beaches in the world unless you head to the places where the earth rushes forward to embrace the sea?
7 Reasons Why Fiji Is the Way to Go
Of course, there are some islands that manage to stand out among the competition. For example, here are 7 reasons that you should choose Fiji for your island getaway with your significant other:
- First and foremost, Fiji boasts a warm tropical climate that is perfect for vacationers seeking respite from more familiar climes. Even at its worse, it tends to remain within the comfortable range of 31°C (88°F) to 26°C (79°F), which should come as a relief to people used to more extreme temperatures.
Likewise, Fiji is blessed with a beautiful landscape encompassing both forested mountains and white sand beaches. Better still, its surrounding waters are no less soothing to the senses, particularly when visitors choose to swim through them.
- Fiji sees a lot of visitors, so it should come as no surprise to learn that Fijians tend to be well-prepared for their presence. Combined with the fact that Fijians are a warm and welcoming people, this means that visitors can feel at home even when they are on an island getaway.
- Fijian culture is interesting in that it blends indigenous, Indian, European, and even Chinese influences into something that can be found nowhere else on the planet. For people who love learning about other cultures, Fiji represents a smorgasbord of rich and exciting opportunities.
- There are hundreds of islands in Fiji, meaning that some are much more populated than others. As a result, if you are interested in maximum privacy, you can choose a place such as Turtle Island, which is home to nothing but our private resort.
- The surrounding waters provide visitors to Fiji with plentiful opportunities for water-based entertainment. You can head out to see the coral reefs up close and in person, or you could stay close to one of our private beaches for surfing, swimming, and other water sports.
- Similarly, the interior of Fijian islands are worth a look as well, particularly if you enjoy a good view. For example, if you choose to stay at Vonu Point on our private resort, you can step out of your bure to look out upon Blue Lagoon as well as the surrounding Yasawa Islands.
Do you want to learn more about Fiji now that your interest has been piqued? If so, please do not hesitate to contact us at your earliest convenience to learn more about Turtle Island Resort. After all, we have a private island all to ourselves, meaning that we can provide you with a truly unforgettable experience while you are visiting Fiji.