Examples of massage can be found in cultures all around the world, so it should come as no surprise to learn that Fiji is home to a thriving massage tradition. For example, both Fijians and visitors to Fiji continue to benefit from bobo massage, which uses a series of soothing motions to nourish the skin with a blend of nut oils and floral essences. However, it is interesting to note that Fiji has also imported other massage traditions such as lomilomi, which is a four-handed Hawaiian massage that has been used for healing since ancient times. Combined, these practices ensure that visitors to Fiji can find a massage that is well-suited to their personal needs and circumstances, thus ensuring maximum rest and relaxation.
5 Reasons You Will Fall in Love With Fijian Massage
If you are visiting Fiji, you should consider these 5 reasons to get a Fijian massage at our Vonu Spa:
- Fijian massage is great for relieving stress, which is important because stress contributes to a whole host of potential health problems. Common examples include but are not limited to diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and even mental health issues. By getting a Fijian massage, you are not just getting a good experience but also protecting your good health.
- If you are suffering from some sort of chronic pain problem, a Fijian massage might be exactly what you need to relieve your problems in a natural manner. This way, you can focus your full attention on your Fiji vacation rather than let yourself be distracted, which is sure to make the experience that much better and that much more memorable.
- Those planning to engage in more strenuous activities might want to consider getting a Fijian massage as well. After all, the right massage can do wonders when it comes to joint mobility, which is essential to ensuring maximum athletic performance while minimizing the chances of a serious injury.
- Getting one of the more traditional Fijian massages is a great way to learn more about Fijian culture. Although a Fiji vacation can still be fun and exciting without it, interacting with Fijian culture results in a richer, more meaningful experience. Better still, it broadens your horizons, which can make you into a more rounded person.
- Finally, a Fijian massage is just an enjoyable way to spend a few hours without a care in the world, which is what a vacation should be all about. While Turtle Island is home to numerous opportunities for some fun out in the sun, something more sedate can be nice as well.
To learn more about our Vonu Spa, please contact us at your earliest convenience. We provide a full selection of both Fijian and international massages for the pleasure of our guests. Better still, we use nothing but natural Fijian products, thus ensuring nothing but the best results. This is but one of the ways that we strive to make sure that all of your needs are met while providing you with the perfect privacy that can be so hard to find in the city.