Imagine being together on your own private beach, sipping champagne, as the tropical breeze carries the scent of exotic flowers, and the warm, azure water beckons you to relax. Secluded from the world, you can fully enjoy paradise as one. You dine on world-class cuisine, prepared with fresh seafood from local waters, and fruits and vegetables grown on the island, perfectly paired with top-flight wines to complement each menu. The moment you arrive, our nurturing Fijian staff attends to your every need.
Upcoming Events & Specials
Ultimate Island Getaway
Stay 6 nights, and your 7th night with us is FREE. Click to inquire.
Family Time Special
Make family memories! Every child is paired with a Bula Buddy, to make every wish come true. Book now for 2013 Family Time, and children under 18 are up to 50% off. Click to inquire.
Vonu Spa Grand Opening
Help us celebrate the opening of Vonu Spa at Turtle Island! Vonu Spa offers an array of distinctive services - from traditional Fijian treatments to your favorite international treatments. Nurture mind, body and spirit with pure and natural ingredients found in Fiji. Whether you seek to relax by yourself or with with your partner, treatments at Vonu Spa provide the ultimate in rejuvination and relaxation. Inquire today to find out more about the special services offered at the Grand Opening of Vonu Spa in June 2013. Click to inquire.
Limited time offers. Minimum stays, blackout dates, and some restrictions apply for all specials. Ask your Turtle Representative for details at 1.800.255.4347.
- Your own private beach, any day
- All Gourmet meals served with top-flight wines
- All beverages, including spirits, available anytime
- Meals and snacks available anytime
- Your own “Bure Mama” to attend to your every need
- Unique to Turtle Island:
- Sunset Cruise on the Blue Lagoon
- Mountain top dinners
- Private beach picnics
- Private Pontoon dinners
- Traditional meke performances
- Nightly Kava ceremonies
- Turtle Island Choir
- Reef fishing
- Garden tours
- Mangrove walk
- Horseback riding
- Island tours
- Lomilomi massage
- Fijian medicine plant tour
- Mountain biking
- Paddle boarding
- Scuba diving – one dive per day, for certified divers
- Spacious 1,300 sq. ft. bure (villa) on the beach
- 4 poster king size bed
- Queen size daybed on the veranda
- Spacious living room
- Two headed shower
- Refrigerator stocked with beverages, spirits of your choice, fruit, and snacks